Get COVID-19 Compliant.
You can utilise your existing Office 365 Infrastructure to provide a simple and effective method to track where Staff have worked from and with whom.
A number of our existing clients have partnered with Brighter Days to deploy a Power Platform based solution that includes a mobile app and central admin hub with export function.
The solution is easily editable and deployed within 2 hours, no additional Office 365 licensing is required.
It is a simple, but effective solution to meet the need for tracking people as we move to COVID-19 Level 3 then Level 2.
What we will need
- You will set up a new Office 365 Account called ‘Power Apps Service Account’
- This account will need the following
- SharePoint Admin Role
- Teams Admin (just in case) Role
- Power Apps, Power Automate and SharePoint Licences assigned
- Brighter Days to create a new SharePoint site called ‘Your Company Power Apps’ that will be used to store the data (via SharePoint list)
- Brighter Days to deploy the Current we have and then make changes (if required) on a T&M basis